Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
The ‘Stereo Mix” input of sound card allows you to record all what you hear. Here is a list of possible applications:
- Record your voice with background music. Sound card will mix voice and music together.
- Record both sides of Skype conversations.
- Record DRM-protected music to standard MP3 files. This is a main reason why “Stereo Mix” disabled in latest audio drivers.
- Record MIDI files to WAV or MP3. In fact, this trick was popular few years ago. Now you can convert MIDI to MP3 directly using MIDI Rendering software.
- Record sound tracks from popular games
Any more suggestions?